Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Out this morning to some fog and calm seas 

Fished 80 to 150 . Hooked 5 Lakers  and boated 2 . Fished mostly Flashers and my rigs hoping to call in a king . Hooked 3 on them and 2 on spoons . 75  down and 180 on the diver. Saw marks on bottom I assume were Lakers I tried to stay away from . 

Water was not as green as I would like to see it .

We need a strong west wind for a few days . 

Back out this afternoon . Better colored water and nice temp break . 2 nice Lakers and dropped another . 

55 and 75 down over 110 . 

White flasher and my rig and black silver 28 

Buddy went out of sandy and caught all lakers, nothing else

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Same on Friday for me and talk to couple other guys, all lakers.

Skinny water for me in the am unless I can’t find color. Do my best to keep lakers off my boat. If skinny doesn’t work I may jet north and look for color and temp breaks.

Awesome looking water this afternoon  . Current must have moved it in . Nice temp break with scrum line . 

But nothing on it.  Maybe tommorow will  be better . 

Can't count how many time I caught nothing and the next day was great , or vice versa . 

I went out at 1pm and fished till 630 we caught kings 15 to 25ft on riggers back 40 to 50ft on mixed veggie spoons also caught on 2,3 and 5 colors with the 5 color best for kings on mixed veggie spoons. divers set at 60ft and 160ft took a few lakers our best king was 16lbs we fished 75 to 120ft of water also caught 1 nice coho on a mixed veggie 

• Like 3

Hey Rod Hog - Question on the 2,3 and 5 color setup.   Never fished those rigs before but just put 3 color and 5 color on 2 reels.  How much line are you letting out when you fish those rigs?  Want to give them a try on my boat but want to make sure I am fishing them correctly.  Thanks.. - Mr Kato

Out again this morning , went west out to 170  . Blank screen out there with only one Laker to show for it out there . Came back in to 100. 2 good Lakers latter , I pulled lines and came in to do yard work . 

Fished 70-120 with 80 to 90 being the best. No Kings, but we did land around 10 lakers and dropped a few. Got fish on riggers, cheaters, divers with flasher/flys, and torpedo divers. Beautiful morning even though the kings didn’t cooperate.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey Rod Hog - Question on the 2,3 and 5 color setup.   Never fished those rigs before but just put 3 color and 5 color on 2 reels.  How much line are you letting out when you fish those rigs?  Want to give them a try on my boat but want to make sure I am fishing them correctly.  Thanks.. - Mr Kato

When I fish them I let all my colors out and my backer has to be in the water at least 6’. Good luck.

Got out on the water at 645AM. Set up trolling west in 170 within minutes of setting up the 1st rigger we got a nice laker 35 down. Then again 30 mins later. Slid out to 255 and got a king on a slider. That was it for the day. All on spoons.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Back out first light to find cold black water 

Fished from 70 to 160 . 

Didn't Mark much , only 1 hit . 

Something has to change . 

We had limited king action out deep on Saturday on the east end. Goofy junk spoons took the hits. Cheaters and 2-4 colors. 

By the sounds of it  , we should have put the boats on the trailers and headed to the Bar . 

Would have been worth it . 

Amazing how it can be so good one port and so bad at another . 

Always silly fishing out there this time of year. They will show up soon.