Sold / Closed Daiwa Saltest 30LCHA

1 hour ago, Sanitarium said:

I have not gotten an answer on the exact age yet and forwarded my cell number 9 hours ago and was supposed to get pictures..I am tapping out on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I was at a funeral for a charter captain on the water and then I blew a trailer bearing on on my trailer on the way back.....my bad for not sending you pictures as soon as you sent an email.... and you said your self you didn't want to come till Tuesday.... so what did it matter as long as you got pictures before you came all the way to Greece where you said you worked anyway.

what the hell is going on with this post 

20200524_181100.jpg

20200524_181136.jpg

9 hours ago, brokenrodtip said:

This guy just buys and resells stuff here for a profit

Hey did you ever think that maybe he works for a charter captain such as myself, and I am switching out some gear. If you want them buy them if not scroll on and mind your business. 

• Like 1

All this back and forth could have been avoided if you just stated the age of the reels. That’s all I asked for, and you had ample opportunity. I still don’t see where you have done that. I can find them new for around $160. Why would I buy yours with a mystery age when I can buy new for just a little more $$. Glad you sold them! Peace out! Tight lines!

well since alot of people seem to struggle with basic math, lemme spell it out for you....

you arnt finding Daiwa STTLW30LCHA for 160... but let's say you do....

160 + 13 tax equals 173

173x4 equals $692

you would pay $48 dollars more per reel $192 more than I was asking for a set of 4 

and as I stated in the ad the apparently no one read 

"used half of one season" since this season just started any logical person would have seen the condition of the reels and would have put together that they were probably bought last season and put up for the winter

but yes, $50bucks off each perfect reel wasn't enough and not emailing you back instantly got your panties in a bunch.

have a wonderful season 

Edited by dpiazza22

As a buyer I shouldn’t have to guess, deduce or assume the age. You could have bought or had given to you used, then you use for a half season. That does not make them new with a half seasons use. I was expecting/hoping for you to say “ I bought them new in 2019 and used a half season.” That did not materialize. It’s all good glad u sold them and it’s well past time to move on!!

as a seller "used half a season" and the pictures should have been good enough, and it was cause guy came and took them... he wasn't on his period when It took longer then 5 min to text him back... hes happy with practically brand new reels for over $300 off new price

have a wonderful season