Set up in 40 to find cold water and East wind, yuk. Could see lakers stacked up and didn’t want to play with them. Slid in to 15-20 and trolled for an hour. Blank screen and no hits. Highlight of the morning was a little bird that decided to perch in front of me on my steering wheel. Pretty morning, off the water at nine. Need some west wind. Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 3

It sucked off I-Bay also. Similar conditions minus the Lakers. Two hummingbirds were tailing us for awhile but scared to land. Couldn't get a pic

Set up in 40 to find cold water and East wind, yuk. Could see lakers stacked up and didn’t want to play with them. Slid in to 15-20 and trolled for an hour. Blank screen and no hits. Highlight of the morning was a little bird that decided to perch in front of me on my steering wheel. Pretty morning, off the water at nine. Need some west wind. Adjustments.thumb.JPG.34bdedb345794dcdff02d0cb333350b3.JPG

Sent from my SM-G950U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

6 hours ago, whaler1 said:

Set up in 40 to find cold water and East wind, yuk. Could see lakers stacked up and didn’t want to play with them. Slid in to 15-20 and trolled for an hour. Blank screen and no hits. Highlight of the morning was a little bird that decided to perch in front of me on my steering wheel. Pretty morning, off the water at nine. Need some west wind. Adjustments.JPG

Must be the season...This bird was the only thing that came onto my boat this morning off I Bay...Marking them at 65-75 FOW but no hits...

bird.jpg

Same here too off sandy! This guy tryed flying out of the water 3 times trying to get high enough to get up on the boat and failed. So I turned the boat around and netted him then stick him in a tackle box till we hit the dock and off he went into a tree! IMG_20200524_080918044.thumb.jpeg.209b1bf64807cf9c58008c3607272f1c.jpeg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I had this about a week ago in 300 feet of water off. Had to be 40 barn swallows around my whole bow rail. RochesterIMG_1413.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  • Like 3