Thats what I’m seeing as well. Hoping to be cleared up by the time I get the gear out of cuddy  I drove from rochester so I drove trou most of this crap

Just got the gear situated leavin salmon country now.  I’m headin straight out to 40fow and workin west. I will b on channel 69. “Hachimo”.  Good luck. 

Good luck out there, keep us posted. Woke up to rain and thunder. Packed up and headed home. Went 2 for 3 yesterday with 1 brown and 1 small king. Marks in 40/90 fow from high rocks to nine mile. Small diver off board and 40 down on rigger, spoons 

Edited by Mosquito

Still grinding away out here. 0/4. Dunno what my problem is today but I can’t get them to the boat.  
all hits on spoons on riggers 40-60 ft in 60FOW.  Dipseys surprisingly have been quiet.  Gonna give it another hour or two before headin home. Might be my first trip without meat on the deck.  
oh well. I was itchin to get out here so atleast I scratched the itch:rofl:

Just got back home.  Yup long day. Didn’t boat a thing.  0-4

gonna fish some local lakes for the next couple weekends and wait for a few days of a good west wind before heading back up. Fishing has definitely been better out of Mexico 

Just got back home.  Yup long day. Didn’t boat a thing.  0-4

gonna fish some local lakes for the next couple weekends and wait for a few days of a good west wind before heading back up. Fishing has definitely been better out of Mexico 

Lake must have flipped Saturday. Friday was 62* and Sunday everywhere to radio tower showed 46*. Bait disappeared

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Oh sorry,

my wife just reminded me. 
I actually went 1/5 today. 

I sat on a stingray NBK while switchin out spoons and sunk a hook past the barb in my A$$. Unfortunately I didnt loose that one:lol:

The wife had to perform minor surgery. I’m sorry to the baha 260 who trolled close to us and seen my ass and the surgery 

• Like 2

Loaded with bait today.  I don’t remember seein this much bait this early this time of year the last 3 years. I hit at least 12-15 bait balls like this. 

B5CA9A8B-0577-4B9C-A4CD-69CF546930B2.jpeg

Edited by Hachimo
  • Like 1

4 hook ups in 6 hrs and dropped them all.  Some bait pods were loaded with fish but I think they were just filled up with bait.  I trolled in and out of pods like this all day. Turnin around and runnin the opposite direction. Dumping all sorts of gear on em. S turnin trou them, droppin neutral, and speedin up. Couldnt buy a bite when I came trou bait. All the hits came when there was no bait and only a mark or two. 

i’ll give it a try again when it blows from the west

• Like 1

That's the way it was last Thursday , went thru fish for 6 hours without a hit . I was trying to decide if this week was worth coming up but now I think I'll wait till next week . Looks like some west wind is coming over the weekend .

It felt like the south wind blew the warm surface water out and brought the cold water in. Makes for clear water in shallow and scattered fish. Bad for browns but it looks like bait has moved in to spawn so kings may follow. Hope to see some surface temp breaks set up soon. Time will tell

• Like 1

Definitely moves warm water out  Ran 100Fow to start and surface temp was 50 every time I looked.  Got choppy out there N moved in to 40fow and didnt find any water over 48. 

• Like 1