Sold / Closed mps

Did you pay with paypal?  if so file a claim. I always use paypal for that extra added line of protection.
Is that box like a little ammo can made into a box like the special mate boxes. If it is the man who builds them has always been great all the times I've dealt with him. Let me know and I'll see if I can get ahold of him

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just go to the website"Spooncrankbox.com" and see if you can get an answer to any question, then tell me how u did it. You'll see what a problem it is.

Edited by newmike

I bought a box from him before the government shut down maybe March he said he didn’t have a color I wanted but if I wanted a different Color He had in stock he would ship it before he got shut down and he did.. might be still shut down but idk why he would be a answering messages 

They sell them at captain Bob's in Clarence NY. I forgot the makers name but he's friends with captain Bob's and if you take the broken dividers there I'd bet he would replace them there for free. Or if you call there you might get better contact info.

Hey Mike,

I sent you an email to the address listed on your PayPal account. I guess that you did not get it.

Call me at 716-560-3537 and we can get you replacement  parts. 

Thanks

Doug

I am just checking my email now. I guess u stay up later than me. You got the right email. I will pm u. What did  my email say ? If it was about the broken parts why didn' t u send them? I sent u 2  emails. The first was"where is my box" I sent after waiting a couple weeks and I didn't get a response to that neither as far as i know. I do a lot of business on line and I don't  miss any communications I seriously doubt the lapse in communication was a fault on my end.

Edited by newmike