Hit Wilson and the bar this weekend. Planned on fishing the Oak but reports and surface temps changed my mind.
5/22 Wilson got on the water about 1:30 riggers at 30,40,50 and dipseys at 80,100 and a ten color. Set up in 55 feet right in front of port and when we hit 66 ft we had our first King. Steady pick and about three o'clock things really picked up. The green ladder back in the top picture took the most fish and gator and white glow two face did well too. Took a couple fish on the dipseys but the metal dominated the spread. 10 for 12 with one Laker.

5/23 Wilson. Set up in 50 ft again and worked 60 to 90 ft about 5:30 and noticed it was a little foggy west. Dipseys with a black paddle green dot glow and big fin glow flyand a wonderbread with a blue glow fly both took fish back to back. Then the fog settled in thick . Tripled on the same spoons and continued a west troll because I didn't want try turning in the fog. A couple doubles and just just a great day.The green ladder back at 40 ft was firing consistently. 10 for 14 all kings.

5/24 The bar. On the water at 5:30 set up by the red can and started an east troll. Fish every where on the screen started the riggers at 30,40, 50 marked bait on the bottom and went to 60,36,46 on the riggers at about 6:15 it was game on the white two face at 60 started banging. Two doubles and consistent bites. We caught and released 13 quality kings by 10:30. Only took 2 fish on flasher flies and I tried a lot of different combinations. Biggest fish was about 24lbs. Fish buried the rod on the strike and took a half a spool of line on the initial run and I couldn't move him for over ten minutes. Finally landed him after 20 minutes. 

After not being able to fish last year, back surgery in September and having 6 spinal injections two weeks ago, this was a special 3 days.
The green ladder back is on the floor in the top photo anyone know the name of it?

-1704577208942918174.jpg

IMG_20200523_083305362_HDR.jpg

Edited by Charlie P
  • Like 3