Love my River!

Sluggo / NY

WOW.. With this many guys coming why don't we plan a tailgate party at the launch? I've got a portable deep-fryer so we could do shore-lunch walleye! Of course, with this many people, we'll probably need to keep the big girls as well. As we all know, they don't taste as good as the smaller ones.. but I've got this secret marinade (same one I use on baby bald eagles) that makes them taste great! Who's bringing the beer? See you all there... Sluggo (Chris)

Thanks for the tip Sluggo. My neighbors all love fish so I try to bring back as many as I can. They'll even eat the little ones. I get a 6 pak for anything over 10 lbs. Can't wait for the party this weekend. I'm bringing the :beer::beer::beer:

we should just get the biggest pontoon boat we can find and do like in the ocean boats were they pack as many people as they can on it :P that will get some of the nasty walleye out of that river :lol: and just to make sure we are as unsafe and unsportsman like as we can be we will drink as much as we can. we can just toss the empty cans and trash right in the river it will sink I am sure. ;)

My buddy has a 26' pontoon I can bring, I think it's rated for 12 ppl. I'll stop in town and pick up some strangers, gas is cheaper split many ways. Any places to stay or should we just camp on the banks and save the commute time to the hotel for fishing time? Pig roast?

Sluggo, thanks for the report, EVERYWHERE around here has 1-2 feet of ice. It's nice to see some guys can still get out to fight cabin fever.

I fight cabin fever with coyote hunting. We've been slamming them this year near :P , NY. I guess we're not suppose to give information anymore??

we ll bring that pontoon and we can just eat walleye all night long as soon as we eat our limit we will just catch another I hear there are lots in the river and if we stay right on the banks it will be like an all you can eat all night long ;)

You just got to love to eat those river `eyes . :o .... :thinking: .>

http://www.pressconnects.com/article/20 ... GECAROUSEL

Don't forget to invite the Vietnamese and the Bosnians!! Hey 40 sounds like a good weekend to go to cayuga, sounds like everbody will be down to the river. I love my cayuga. limit limit limit

Sounds good 69.Ill see you there.Maybe Stinger will point us in the right direction. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just made plans to go on the 7th of March to make the trip with a friend. Neither of us have ever caught a walleye so at least we are going to a place that has them to start with. Thanks Sluggo for the info and sharing and returning my PM with additional info.