Good luck out there fellas.  
  Mr. Whaler, I spent the weekend 45 min south of Rochester and was tempted to shot ya a PM to c if u had an open seat so I can see ur side of the pond. One day I’ll get out that way.  

Why don’t you just come tomorrow?

Be here at 645 you’ll be back at the dock noon at the latest.

God forbid I have 72 pumpkin plants to put in the ground later.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

1 hour ago, whaler1 said:

Why don’t you just come tomorrow?

Be here at 645 you’ll be back at the dock noon at the latest.

God forbid I have 72 pumpkin plants to put in the ground later.

72 pumpkin plants!?!  I'm going to stop by around the first of October for some Jack o Lantern shopping.  Do you grow some of the Giants?

Braddocks was a blank screen. Took a king down 40 over 260 and dumped another one. Four hours of trolling.
Crafty Hooker out of Sandy was smoking fish off the nose in 250 to 300 but I didn’t have time to make the run.
Good news is they are apparently heading East. Good days to come.
Planted the pumpkins this afternoon.
72 holes for pumpkins. 72 holes six inches from the plants for fertilizer. Thank god Tommy helped. Brutal. Next birthday the wife’s getting chocolates.
Too much work but should be fun to watch them grow.

• Like 3

Went out for a couple hours tonight out of IBay North to 160’ and held North heading. Hit one nice king in 220’ on rigger down 35’ and lost a shaker king at 230’ on a 3 color down the shoot. Spoons. Went to 280’ and turned around and trolled back to 200’ and called it a night. Good luck

3 hours ago, wishinfishin said:

I will . Just need free weekend and good wind . Looking g forward to it.

But if Hachimo buys that big boat we can just go with him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

IF??? No no no.  WHEN!  Its coming. I been saving my nickels and not stopping to buy spoons every trip up. next spring I’ll have a new rig 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cha-Sea said:

Went out for a couple hours tonight out of IBay North to 160’ and held North heading. Hit one nice king in 220’ on rigger down 35’ and lost a shaker king at 230’ on a 3 color down the shoot. Spoons. Went to 280’ and turned around and trolled back to 200’ and called it a night. Good luck

Thanks for the update, I fish out of I Bay too from Mayer's, guess I gotta get deeper than 150'.  Gonna try today after work, ch 68, boat is Catch U Later on VHF...

We hit em pretty hard all morning, found a good pocket of warm water (64 degrees) and cold water (46 degrees) about 30 foot down in 260-270 fow. Landed 12 kings in the am, mix of spoon and ff bite. Deep dipsy with a ff took one 16 and a glow frog spoon took another 17 lb. Lost maybe 4-5 more. One being a triple we couldn't handle, there was only two of us. Motored home around 11 and picked my buddy and his kids up and headed back out to my marks and started into them again. Doubled up a 6 color and a diver in the first 20 mins, lost the diver one and landed a 7 lb king. Fished for another 2 hours and 5-6. Kids had a blast!20200527_104338.jpeg20200527_090413.jpeg20200527_071322.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 5