Panoptic's

It really depends on what type of fishing that you're doing, I have had both PanOptix & PanOptix LiveScope on my Skeeters and have used it on the ice as well. The real-time scanning is awesome and the imagery on the LiveScope can be mind blowing at time. It is a great tool to locate fish and see what kind of mood that they are in. Lots of positives as for negatives, I think that you have to justify in your mind if it's worth the money for you because they're not cheap. The other problem that I can see is when people become too fixated on watching it much like some people do with an underwater camera and not fishing enough! LOL

It really depends on what type of fishing that you're doing, I have had both PanOptix & PanOptix LiveScope on my Skeeters and have used it on the ice as well. The real-time scanning is awesome and the imagery on the LiveScope can be mind blowing at time. It is a great tool to locate fish and see what kind of mood that they are in. Lots of positives as for negatives, I think that you have to justify in your mind if it's worth the money for you because they're not cheap. The other problem that I can see is when people become too fixated on watching it much like some people do with an underwater camera and not fishing enough! LOL

Yep I heard people stare at it and the live is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

we have played with it on the bass boat  using livescope and ice fishing and it is super beneficial for that.   jigging on it is soo much fun  (we call it video game fishing)   but  for trolling im not really sure what benefits you would see..  if fish are coming to your riggers you usually can see them with your transducer.  only benefit would be to see the fish's action at your lure.. but i have never ran it trolling. But jigging, looking for bait or structure it is a lot of fun! 

• 2 weeks later...