Starcraft islander

I am selling my 1984 Starcraft Islander 191. It is a 19 foot all aluminum boat with a caddy cabin. It comes on a 2000 EZ loader trailer. Both the trailer and boat are titled separately. The boat is powered by an 84 Johnson 115 outboard with unknown hours but it does run well. It also has a Johnson 9.9 kicker motor. It is a deep and wide boat and handles the water good. The previous owner had a poly no rot transom installed, so no worrying about a rotted junk transom, stringers are also aluminum and in good shape. It does have a cover and it stays covered all the time. It also comes with a Lowrance hook 5 combo fish finder/gps, 2 manual walker downriggers, Big Jon planer board mast, rod holders plus a storage rod rack on the transom. This boat is a 1984 so is it perfect? No, it has minor dings and scrapes and the paint isn’t perfect as expected with an older boat. It would make a great beginner boat or a good starter boat to get into fishing Erie or bigger water. I bought this boat about a year ago and just dont have the time to use it like I was wanting to. I’m sure I’m forgetting some things so if you have any questions or if you want more pictures text me at (814)221-5786. $4750 obo Thanks

View the full article