First trip out, check things out run. Beautiful sunrise, light ripple on the water, water color perfect. NO FISH

Rode around for a few hours washing spoons with a perfectly empty screen, no bait, no fish. 

Some bottom huggers in close not what I fish for.

good luck

Same with us. Blank screen. Trolled from 6:30am until 1:00pm from 50fow out to 230fow. Surface temps steady at 54deg. Down 70’ temp was 41 deg.  Did I mention blank screen?

we were tickled pink to hook a steelhead and landed 1 laker.

But man was it a beautiful day on the lake.

From the sound of it the blank screen may reflect the fact that the fish are way up high in the water column and especially  if you are using the narrow cone angle (e.g. 200 khz) the fish may be way outside the cone but still out there.

Edited by Sk8man

Did you ever see that work in person? If so will it see like the commercial?
Ice fishing and jigging used the livescope using the lvs32 ducer. (the lvs12 was nice but the angles it saw and the deffinition is nothing compared to the 32) and it works sweet! Pretty cool to watch fish movements to jigs. Have not used it trolling I think the trolling ducer is more regular pantopics with blob marks as fish. The livescope you can see the fish move and watch a fish open its mouth and miss your lure. If they made it so you could use the livescope trolling then it would be amazing!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Lake Ontario United mobile app