In and out, fast and slow, east to west and west to east, deep to shallow..... made some memories, but was a very slow, slow day. First king came in 3 minutes before the 4 rod spread was even out, on a custom painted mag spoon my son did. My old man sure had a heck of a time bringing this spunky silver in. I can't wait to see the GoPro footage. Then nada. The fish seem to have spread out and the graph looked bare most of the day. Either way, great day on ladyO. 0527201320.jpeg0527201304_HDR.jpeg490555.jpeg

Edited by NymphO
  • Like 3

This spoon prob has 8 layers of paint on it. We had done one similar to this, and used it on a trip with @jeremeygoodison and was hooked up, and lost in about 10 minutes. Long story behind the original spoon, and the box, but sometimes people come into your life for a reason. My son is 6, so maybe he will part with some of the collection later in life but for now, he's pretty attached to every spoon we make. 0527202019.jpeg

• Like 2

We were out there at the same time, i remember passing your boat a couple times. We had the same results, 1 fish. Disappointing after how good the bite was this past weekend.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I remember seeing you as well. I ran back to where we tagged that fish, water was perfect, great temp, scum line, marks... But no takers. I literally hit it from every angle and was 2.2-3.0. changed out gear about 20x. My buddy was out as well, ran down to Wilson and went east, also nada. I'll bet somebody somewhere had a good day though, I hope.