Cayuga 4th annual Tom Margeit memorial tournament

We have went ahead and secured a date and are planning on continuing the tournament as normal. We will in fact use social distancing precautions if it is still an issue by then. However the date is Saturday August 8th and with the race cancelled for fans it should allow for more entries this year. Follow this post for more information as it's provided to me I'll post more.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Bump for a great tournament! Awesome tournament that usually has a great turn out! Also has an awesome chicken BBQ thanks to the sportsman's club and great raffles and donations! Get ahold of me to sign up asap and I can even mail you an entry form and you can mail it back if we can't get together to meet up or you're unable to make it to the sportsman's club to register! Hope to see you all there aswell as some fresh faces!

19 hours ago, Cpshelb17 said:

Can we pay through PayPal or some other means remotely? I don’t want to drive the 2 hours just to pick up the sign-up sheet but I would love to fish the tournament.

On 7/18/2020 at 8:23 AM, Never Ends said:

Do you have paypal? If not could you post an address to send a check to, or should i just text one of the numbers on the form for an adress?

Send a text of your address to 6074268426 and I will send you a copy of a registration form by mail. Then you can mail it back to the return address on the envelope filled out with the entry fees of everyone that will be on the boat. Please let me know if paying with a check in text message and I will let you know who to make it out to so we can cash it to add the funds to the prize pool. Thanks

Going to be a good turn out this year! If you're thinking about fishing and want me to mail out an entry form the last day I'll be mailing entry forms out is Monday 7/27. After that date if you want to enter you'll have to go to the South Seneca Sportsman's Club or meet up with myself or Dylan to register! This it to keep from receiving late entries by mail would hate to turn someone away do to receiving an entry after the cut off on 8/6. Thank you all!

• Like 1

Send a text of your address to 6074268426 and I will send you a copy of a registration form by mail. Then you can mail it back to the return address on the envelope filled out with the entry fees of everyone that will be on the boat. Please let me know if paying with a check in text message and I will let you know who to make it out to so we can cash it to add the funds to the prize pool. Thanks

Is this tournament always this weekend every year?.... may have to set aside time next year for it....Vacation time this year tied up with Colorado elk hunt in October

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1 hour ago, johnrgilfert said:

Is this tournament always this weekend every year?.... may have to set aside time next year for it....Vacation time this year tied up with Colorado elk hunt in October

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We try to do it the same weekend every year to avoid the Watkins Glen race weekend. Obviously that isn't an issue this year but by all means set it aside!