Fish hawk x4d problems

I am having an issue with my fish hawk x4d. It is only the second season for it this year, and the down temp says its 75 degrees and surface temp is at 58 degrees pretty sure this is not right also the blue tooth is not working to my phone. This has only been used about a dozen times and I always keep the probe in its case and it was stored in my house all winter with the batteries removed. Has anybody ever had this problem? 

Mine, and my buddies have never worked as advertised. Hit or miss at best and we have both gone through their tech dept. and sent videos of the screen. Follow the calibration process and it sometimes makes it more believable and sometimes not. Certainly haven’t gotten mine reliable yet unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 3 weeks later...
I had problems with mine and I fixed it I have an outboard motor and what the problem happened to be was the spark plugs believe it or not, the spark plugs were creating an electromagnetic field interfering with the signal of the Fish Hawk so I ordered resistor spark plugs and it fix the problem

Sent from my SM-A102U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Interesting. Was it your kicker? What size and brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

1991 80hp merc , spark plug is ignited it produces electricity, a regular spark plug has a frequency between 60 and 120 hertz the Fishhawk runs on 70 hurts and your fish finders run from 120 hertz and up depending on your model the resistor plugs have an insulator that insulates those hurts so you don't have interference

Sent from my SM-A102U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just a follow up report on my fish hawk problem. I took BAITNH advise and called them while on the water for trouble shooting. They were great put me on with a technician and went through everything and in the end he thought it was a bad temp sensor in the probe. I sent it to them, they checked and sent me a new one no charge and just a few days turn around. I am very happy with the customer service, seems like not to many company's are this good to work with.