Trolled pretty much north of Hedges in the 200 to 300' area yesterday as shallower water showed nothing a few days before. Marked a few fish deep around 110' over 230' but no takers. Water had a nice 1' chop which calmed down as the sun came out. Then near noon when the wind shifted it started to chop up again. Has anyone else seen anything promising out of IBay in the last week?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Was out Saturday morning and unfortunately I’ve seen much of the same, picked up an Atlantic on a cheater while trolling due nort out of the bay in search of anything promising on the screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Decided to stay inside for browns this Am. Water out front had good color and 56 deg. Headed East and water kept getting clearer and clearer. Turned around past Shipbuilders and after a few lure changes picked up 2 fat brownies back towards Oklahoma beach. Dirty white boy and glow frog in SS size. 20 FOW. Good water kinda disappeared with S wind. Marked very little bait but the 2nd brown gorped up a big moon eye. Gonna hit it again Fri. Winds look good

• Like 1