Beckman Net Users

Looking to buy a Beckman Net in the next few days but not exactly sure what size to order. I need it for the obvious Ontario fish and Erie Walleye, so dont want to get one that is to big or to small. Thanks

I use the BN2227C for walleye and salmon, plan to use the BN3136S, but you won't believe how hard it is to find a hoop/net without a handle......I prefer the rubber nets for eyes.  Salmon, prefer nylon net due to the weight when the net us fully extended.

I've called multiple shops, big and small.  No dice.  I"ll reach out to Beckman today and see what happens.

I seem to remember that Beckman went out of business a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

When I was looking for mine last year both S&R tackle in I-Bay and South Shore Tackle (which I believe is now officially closed) had options. Not sure if either are open but S&R had two of the older style green/silver salmon nets. I love mine.

I went with a 26"x34" with the 4-7ft handle and coated net and it's perfect size imo. I got mine from Fishusa… says they are backordered right now though. Likely a Covid related issue, I doubt a fishing net company was considered essential so they likely have not been in production for the past few months. If you're not in a hurry Fishusa is usually pretty good about notifying you when something is back in stock if you sign up for their backorder alert.

On 6/4/2020 at 8:46 PM, orangediablo said:

Try 1-800 346 0019. That is Reeds outfitters in Minnesota. The have Beckmans nets different sizes and shapes

Edited by rolmops