Set down in 100 fow right on a pod of fish at 5:30. 1st hit before I could get 2nd line in. Mag carbon 14 took 4 more shots, standard size took 1 more. Biggest 2 lost, 1 right behind boat after it got wrapped up in lead core running off planer board, 2nd one stripped off 130 feet of line, jumped 5 times, then line went slack. Fish jumped twice more with my mag carbon 14 in his mouth. Reeled in line and my swivel failed, torn open at the clasp. It was not a cheap swivel, but lesson learned. At 8:00 bite stopped, and wind died. Got almost flat. 3 more light bites, dropped all 3. Mostly downrigger today at 45 down, couple on ten color, one on dipsy which I believe was a laker. IMG_1166.JPGIMG_1165.JPGIMG_1164.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 4

Nice job! Was also out this morning from the bay from 7-10. Started at 60’ and went out to 200’. A few marks but otherwise nothing going. Will try tomorrow again. Keep up the great reports! They’ve been helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great job, I was out there this morning and we had only 1 laker take anything and screen was blank. Did you go due north to 100 or East or west a bit?

Straight out. How deep were you?