Cayuga Crucible 6-6

Made the run Fri night. Launched at long point this morning with my nephew. Didn't have to go far. Stayed out front 90 -200. 6 lakers, one beauty bow, and a 3 lb LL. Could have dragged a soda can and caught fish. Spoons and FF's down 25 to 60. Ran up to the north end for the afternoon. Pretty choppy but managed a pair of 5lb large mouth and a couple pickerel. Just got home. I'm toast. Tony had a ball! All relased, unfortunately I failed as photographer on the bow, big male almost 7lbs.IMG_08151.jpegIMG_08171.jpeg20200606_072640.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

Would like to hit Keuka next run. Haven't been on that lake since the 90's. Used to be a favorite smallmouth area on the point. Any info on trout or bass would be great, otherwise I'll just wing it. Thanks

Went month ago limited in 2 hrs right in front of state park launch black and silver rapala was hot. Am heading tomorrow morning to fish with my dad will report on how we do

That 7 pounder looks like a laker, great job

I can’t take it anymore heading up Tuesday and Wednesday to Cayuga with my son and grandson off long point. First time this year. If you see the boat “My Blue Pill” say hello.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Thanks rvan, that would be very helpful

Low baller starting setting lines at 6 -6:15 first laker of rigger at 60 -120fow sutton 44. First and last fish in boat. Lost small laker off dipsey no silver and blue set a 55 over 140 fow. Multiple trips. Slowed speed didn’t help. Most mark right on bottom or just off bottom fished 120 fow to 160 fow off water temp 42 70-110 Didn’t chase after real deep fish. Had 2 and 4 color out off boards dipsey and riggers from 40-110. Still a great morning with my dad and brother. Dad grow up on lake fishing out of row boat with Seth green rig so was a lot fun listening to stories. Called it quits at 10 getting hot

Low baller starting setting lines at 6 -6:15 first laker of rigger at 60 -120fow sutton 44. First and last fish in boat. Lost small laker off dipsey no silver and blue set a 55 over 140 fow. Multiple trips. Slowed speed didn’t help. Most mark right on bottom or just off bottom fished 120 fow to 160 fow off water temp 42 70-110 Didn’t chase after real deep fish. Had 2 and 4 color out off boards dipsey and riggers from 40-110. Still a great morning with my dad and brother. Dad grow up on lake fishing out of row boat with Seth green rig so was a lot fun listening to stories. Called it quits at 10 getting hot
Glad you had a good run. The stories make the trip, but my grandkids remind me they've heard them a thousand times. Lol. Debating on weather to head to Cayuga or Skinny this weekend. Really like to hit Keuka but it's tough to leave fish to find fish. Thanks for the imput. Helps alot for us long haulers.