Shipping lanes

Has anybody been fishing the shipping lanes out of Henderson ? Going to give it a try on Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Title should read “ shipping lanes “. Won’t let me edit title

Anybody been out there yet, thinking of trying Saturday ,usually launch from the Isthmus on Point Peninsula and would be closer than where we found them last weekend  Went 9-12 last sat but was a 20 mile boat ride to get there

Anybody been out there yet, thinking of trying Saturday ,usually launch from the Isthmus on Point Peninsula and would be closer than where we found them last weekend  Went 9-12 last sat but was a 20 mile boat ride to get there

I’m going Saturday as well. See you out there

chinook 35 - I'd have that possible impingement syndrome checked out thoroughly as you can lose a lot of range of movement without even realizing it. Either a dye test or MRI is about the only way to diagnose whether it is that or a torn rotator cuff and either way PT is probably the best route if not something operable (like the rotator). No I'm not a doc but I have been through the situation.:smile:

chinook 35 - I'd have that possible impingement syndrome checked out thoroughly as you can lose a lot of range of movement without even realizing it. Either a dye test or MRI is about the only way to diagnose whether it is that or a torn rotator cuff and either way PT is probably the best route if not something operable (like the rotator). No I'm not a doc but I have been through the situation.:smile:

Thanks for your input. Sitting here right now waiting to go for my first PT session. Doc took X-rays and gave me a cortisone shot in the shoulder it has helped but rom is still limited. Pain is there but doable. Going fishing Sat. Hope with someone. If not solo. Lost my regular partner last year. Miss him

Sorry to hear about your partner. I have lost quite a few friends over the years; one of the many drawbacks to the so-called "golden years". If you do the exercises and go to the PT sessions it will help more than anything I got back almost all of the ROM afterward...not easy though but well worth the effort. Good luck with it and with the fishing.:smile:

• Like 1

Has anybody been fishing the shipping lanes out of Henderson ? Going to give it a try on Tuesday

Well I answered my own question. Went straight out to the lanes on Saturday. Little late start. Left the dock at 6 AM. Mostly blank screen , few hooks , few small bait balls. No takers. I don’t fish for LT , but there are days when you can’t keep them off your baits They didn’t even want to play. Threw everything at them. Spoons , FF , cut bait riggers set derp and shallow. Dipseys at 150 and 250. No dice. My probe had a connection problem , so no temp , depth or speed info Was going to fish the marks but there weren’t any. Lol. First skunk in a long time