Fished for a few hours today out of sandy. Searched around a bit and found the best screen in 90 to 110 fow from hamlin park to east of sandy. Lots of bait moving in and we caught some majors on free sliders and a few on a 10 color. The highlight of the day was when my cousin went to net a fish that bit the slider and got the mainline spoon stuck in his ear. I cut the hook and pulled it out and we called it a day.  Sucks too because we were on them .

received_884504755364675.jpeg

received_1424777597710788.jpeg

Fished from 6 - 8 pm between the park and Sandy as well from 80-140. Bait seemed to have scattered by then but marked a few fish and bait schools near 90. Landed one king on a 10 color with a black NK with a green ladder back in 120 FOW and one laker on the rigger down 90 over 95 on a green dolphin. No takers on FF or spin doc. Speed 2.2-2.7. Not a ton of action but a great night to be on the lake.

Good reminder to always wear eye protection when netting fish.  Last week my wife and I both had a spoon zoom by our heads when a fish came unbuttoned close to the boat.  Glad it was an ear and not an eye.  A treble makes for an interesting ear piercing.

Yeah that’s crazy. We had a 5 pound sterile on a slider not release one time and my buddy ended up with a treble buried in his hand. Thank god for you tube on how to get it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Yeah that’s crazy. We had a 5 pound sterile on a slider not release one time and my buddy ended up with a treble buried in his hand. Thank god for you tube on how to get it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United