Fished directly out of IBay this am. Lines all in around 7, fished until 11.  Started in 80 feet of water, worked northeast to 210 with a 4-5 lb king to show for it. Rigger down 55 over 125. Mag dirty white boy I believe is what the spoon is called. Grabbed a couple of very nice sized lakers during the morning, one on a ten color core on a DW stingray green dolphin and the other on a Mag bloody nose off a rigger parked at 60.  Both in neighborhood of 120-140 feet of water. Grabbed another very small king in 110-120 on a rigger parked at 65 on a cheater, but can’t recall the spoon other than it was stingray sized. Nothing doing on the dipseys with flasher fly combos fished on a chinook diver (#4) between 100-180.  Threw every color and size spoon at them again today, but couldn’t find the kings we sought. No meat yet but thinking I should add some for future trips. Beautiful am just the same, and we hooked enough to keep it interesting for my teenage son and his two buddies. Probably should have shifted gears after an hour or twice and started fishing deep, especially after running into Mattyboy on the dock coming in and hearing about his morning. Still, thankful to get out and we didn’t get skunked. 

Barely a ripple on the lake and just enough breeze to keep the flies away. Perfect for us small boat owner/fair weather fishing types. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 2