Made my first trip to Oswego Sunday. We spent the night and hit the lake early Monday morning. Motored west a few miles and set up for Browns. 2 minutes after setting up all 6 lines, one goes off. My son pulls in a medium, chunky Brown on a Purple Clown. Fished the area for 2 hours with no further hits. Turned out to deeper water and set up for Kings. A few minutes after getting set, the downrigger goes off 40’ down in 100FOW. Pulled in a small king on a UV Perch spoon. Trolled the next 4 hours in front of Oswego in all depths with no hits. Finally, got a hit halfway between the mouth of the Oswego and the Nine Mile plant. Pulled in a nice 5 or so pound King on a black and white UV in 115fow down 75 feet. Fished to 5 o’clock with no other takers. The lake was beautiful to be on but the fish were not cooperating. Is was great to be back in Oswego though. Had a great dinner at a local restaurant and headed home this morning. I’m looking forward for things to come. It’s just warming up! 

5CA09ACD-CD0F-4714-BB98-B6BB94BD98F4.jpeg

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Del Gue said:

Made my first trip to Oswego Sunday. We spent the night and hit the lake early Monday morning. Motored west a few miles and set up for Browns. 2 minutes after setting up all 6 lines, one goes off. My son pulls in a medium, chunky Brown on a Purple Clown. Fished the area for 2 hours with no further hits. Turned out to deeper water and set up for Kings. A few minutes after getting set, the downrigger goes off 40’ down in 100FOW. Pulled in a small king on a UV Perch spoon. Trolled the next 4 hours in front of Oswego in all depths with no hits. Finally, got a hit halfway between the mouth of the Oswego and the Nine Mile plant. Pulled in a nice 5 or so pound King on a black and white UV in 115fow down 75 feet. Fished to 5 o’clock with no other takers. The lake was beautiful to be on but the fish were not cooperating. Is was great to be back in Oswego though. Had a great dinner at a local restaurant and headed home this morning. I’m looking forward for things to come. It’s just warming up! 

5CA09ACD-CD0F-4714-BB98-B6BB94BD98F4.jpeg