sounds like the pump is going bad. Had the same problem with mine last year and ended up having to replace pump. Works for a little while then can't produce enough pressure to turn the motor again and goes hard over and end up going in circles. I recalibrated multiple times and went through the troubleshooting procedures before they determined it was a bad pump.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook 15 (CB3-532) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks but it's new.going to go back to factory settings and re seed it

sounds like the pump is going bad. Had the same problem with mine last year and ended up having to replace pump. Works for a little while then can't produce enough pressure to turn the motor again and goes hard over and end up going in circles. I recalibrated multiple times and went through the troubleshooting procedures before they determined it was a bad pump.

Sent from my SM-J737U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I thought you said it was 5 years old in your original post. Even though you may have only used it a few times, the pump on that is super sensitive and delicate to fluid levels. if you replaced pump assembly since purchase then maybe the lines did not get bled properly. Has a procedure to make sure it is bled properly. If still original pump and has happened since install then maybe was never properly bled initially. The unit does not need a calibration to north unless your using a gps to set course, otherwise just manual set it and go in a straight line. Only calibration needed is the original circles so the gyro gets calibrated. Youll find that with what your describing is your problem, you have a pump or fluid problem, not a calibration issue. Spent weeks last summer working the bugs out of mine. Also common is the screws holding the reservoir to pump to come loose and lose fluid that way, so i always check and tighten those three phillips screws almost every trip just to prevent the headaches of pump failure.

• 2 weeks later...