Cayuga Monday 6/15

I was out of Long Point the past 4 days for a few hours at a time from a cottage near there. Went long enough to keep my kids happy but not mutiny! Bright spoons seemed to work best- mixed veggies, watermelon, purple tux, etc. Mostly targeted rainbows and salmon. 5 color with various scorpion size spoons caught every day. Riggers at 22 & 33 also good. I don’t usually target lakers way down so but did see plenty of marks low. I don’t have down temp so not sure there. Surface temp was right at 60 yesterday. I’ll be back this weekend. Hit me up anytime. Happy to trade info while out. -Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I’ll be going out of long point Tuesday maybe Wednesday thanks for the information let you know how I did

6 hours ago, Jjanm77 said:

How’d you do today? Great to be out I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a darn thing, Tried all speeds, colors, and depths had lines going through bait and hooks but no takers. getting a copper set up this Thursday looking to try it out over weekend possible

Not a darn thing, Tried all speeds, colors, and depths had lines going through bait and hooks but no takers. getting a copper set up this Thursday looking to try it out over weekend possible

Went out Tuesday out of long point got on the water by five tried to get a brown or a bow . Tried flasher flies various colors different depths spoons stick baits. Couldn’t get a hit. haven’t seen my son since Christmas time decided what the heck lake trout. 110 to 130 fow between 80 and 95 feet down Silver hammered flasher any pink spoon. 12 lake trout in four hours. 80% between 4 and 9 pounds. Good time.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to hijack this, but can anyone tell me if you can launch at any time at Long Point (before they 'open')?  Do you just pay when you leave?  I'm an early bird myself and can't stand getting to places late, so probably 5-6AM is the ballpark I'd be looking at.

1 hour ago, jcirigliano3 said:

Sorry to hijack this, but can anyone tell me if you can launch at any time at Long Point (before they 'open')?  Do you just pay when you leave?  I'm an early bird myself and can't stand getting to places late, so probably 5-6AM is the ballpark I'd be looking at.

Yea if you get there before the office opens you can launch and then pay on your way out