Perch fishing Owasco lake?

I had a really nice trip there two weeks ago. First time for pannies there for me.  Try around the 25-35’ depth a little to the right (west) of the harbor entrance. There were plenty of 7-9” perch there.  If that doesn’t work, move down the east shore fishing real shallow between the docks.  You will hit really big sunfish, some perch, Rockies and a bass or two in there.  I would use minnows in the deep water and small crayfish or maybe plastics along the shore.  Good luck.

The perch are there. Just this afternoon I caught about 18 on worms and small spinners all in the 10 to 12 inch range. This was in about 8 to 10 feet of water on the inside of the weed beds just on the edge of the beds. It is hit and miss though. These are small schools that disappear into the weed beds if they are spooked

Correct rollmops.  I was there today and caught a lot of perch and small rockies in 12-14’. Only a half dozen sunnies but they are huge. Can hardly get your hand around them.  Everything caught was on plastics drop shot rig.