Hamlin beach to Braddocks

Will Be out today working that area between 100-300ft will keep ya posted if we hook into anything. If anyone out in the same area let me know what channel you will be on.

Good luck to everyone this weekend and enjoy the great weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

Good fishing for us today. 3 majors, 2 juvi kings, one shaker and 2 steelhead, and we probably dropped 4 fish.  250 - 300 fow out of Sandy. We took fish on both spoons and spinny fly...….. riggers, cheaters, diver rods all took fish. 160 on the wire divers, and 35 to 60 down worked on the riggers. 2.3 - 2.5 MPH. Quit fishing at 10:30. Flat water, nice breeze, good company, great day...………….

June20King.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Traveling Circus said:

Good fishing for us today. 3 majors, 2 juvi kings, one shaker and 2 steelhead, and we probably dropped 4 fish.  250 - 300 fow out of Sandy. We took fish on both spoons and spinny fly...….. riggers, cheaters, diver rods all took fish. 160 on the wire divers, and 35 to 60 down worked on the riggers. 2.3 - 2.5 MPH. Quit fishing at 10:30. Flat water, nice breeze, good company, great day...………….

June20King.jpg

Nice! Were you marking alot of bait when catching? We were out there but hardly saw a thing. Maybe we started too late - 730-2pm

We ended 6/10 this morning. We were never able to dial anything in consistently. We hit fish in 120 and we hit fish in 300. Most of our hits came on torpedo divers off the boards. 4 kings(1 mature, 1 juvi, and 2 skips), 1 steelhead(lost some nice ones due to acrobatics behind the board) and 1 nice laker. Took one hit on meat, on one ff, and 2 on cheaters. No rigger hits today’s. Beautiful morning on the lake, and constantly learning!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

I had no luck with salmon today went out to 300 didnt mark anything for awhile. So turned back in and target lakers just for some fun. I also had a friends son with me so he had fun with those. Went 13/14 and they were mainly 80 to 90 over 100. Went out at 6am and out by 3pm
IMG_4464.JPGIMG_4467.JPGIMG_4466.JPGIMG_4475.JPG

Glad to see everyone at least caught something and had a great day on the lake! The water and weather was perfect!
Good luck to those who get out tommorow!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United