After tryin for a month to get up here, finally got an opportunity to come up today and tomorrow.  
Rods in at 7:30 and setup in 200fow. Scattered marks here and there but no action yet. 

has anyone been out of mexico the past few days? 

Still no action.  Packed up and moved into 120 and starting to mark a few here and there. 
    Today was Hachimo’s (aka Mr. Beans) first trip on the boat to Lake Ontario. Looks like I got a new fishing Partner!!

817E2277-DC32-44E5-A40A-E799CF40BBFC.jpeg

Still no action.  Packed up and moved into 120 and starting to mark a few here and there. 
    Today was Hachimo’s (aka Mr. Beans) first trip on the boat to Lake Ontario. Looks like I got a new fishing Partner!!
817E2277-DC32-44E5-A40A-E799CF40BBFC.thumb.jpeg.ee2f88c9ee9a5604051870d24d10c53f.jpeg
Nice looking dog and he looks very happy. Mine love going out with me but one of them likes jumping in the water all the time. Lol

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

After tryin for a month to get up here, finally got an opportunity to come up today and tomorrow.  
Rods in at 7:30 and setup in 200fow. Scattered marks here and there but no action yet. 

has anyone been out of mexico the past few days? 

Went out to the shipping lanes this AM. Same result as you. Blank screen for the most part got out to 200 fow. Marked a few small bait pods very few fish marks. Parked riggers deep and shallow ( 20-30 ft) dipseys out 150 and 250 quit at noon. Never moved a rod. Threw everything at them. Spoons , FF , cut bait. No one home. Very rarely do I see a constantly empty screen oh well. July is coming. The June doldrums are upon us

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, chinook35 said:

Went out to the shipping lanes this AM. Same result as you. Blank screen for the most part got out to 200 fow. Marked a few small bait pods very few fish marks. Parked riggers deep and shallow ( 20-30 ft) dipseys out 150 and 250 quit at noon. Never moved a rod. Threw everything at them. Spoons , FF , cut bait. No one home. Very rarely do I see a constantly empty screen oh well. July is coming. The June doldrums are upon us

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Had the same thing last night. Same thing. Couldn’t get a bite if I offered em money. 

Just got back home. Unfortunately I had to cut my weekend trip short and stayed out till 2:00 then drove home. 
     After blank screens out deep I worked in 100-120FOW and finally moved some rods. One laker on a White meat rig and dropped another laker At the boat on spoon behind cowbells.  Had two good screamer hits on FF on the dipseys but dropped them both. Awesome day couldnt ask for better weather.  

DA68BC22-A277-4829-9ABB-82EF6047A3AF.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/20/2020 at 4:58 PM, lrg355 said:

Took two decent steelhead yesterday. Pink stinger 300 ft copper straight in back of boat. On riggers a few Lakers and skippies also. This morn, 1 steelhead same setup and 1 laker on rigger. Even the charter guys I know are chasing lakers for lack of anything else.20200620_102432.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J737V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

word of caution on those style of swivels, they will open up on a large fish. Look for coastlock or duolock swivel styles. 

• Like 5