Have the fleas show up yet in Oswego and does anyone know how the construction is going and so you think the marina will open by July 13, 2020.I have called every public office and no one is there and never return my left messages.Why is this so top secret.

No fleas yet.  No way the marina opens.  It looks like a bomb went off over there.  Painfully obvious the city is running the project and not an experienced construction outfit.  If you saw the fill they are bringing in to raise the parking lots it would make your head spin.... I also wonder what engineer signed off on the current sheet pile wall handling the extra wall load the increase in the parking lot is going to give it... I will leave that to everyone's imagination...

Edited by Tall Tails
  • Like 2

Thanks guys once again Oswego public works screw up everything. I knew from the start being retired from construction that there was no way a city public works department could do a project like this.The winter was mild they could have started this once the marina closed for the season.I poured concrete when it was 25 below O.I like how the Mayor says may it will open july 13 2020 or not at all from his statements you mean to tell me with correct planing they have no idea.Once again a total screw up lets get the dog park done, look out over the harbor, bike trail and all other useless things that could have been done at a later date screw the fishing man,woman, and child. This makes me sick.

• Like 2

Pulled 3 Mylar balloons Sunday morning while trolling. Wish people would stop releasing balloons. All had a common theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

This past weekend out of mexico there were areas loaded with cottonwood then other areas were clear. I thought they were fleas at first glance but they weren’t attachin to the lines

• Like 1