Brown or Atlantic

that is a fantastic example of how much variability there can be between individual fish of the same species that is why knowing some of the major identifiers is so key.  

12 hours ago, chinook35 said:

Yikes. Putting those oil cans on your carpet is a bad idea. The slime will ruin it in a hurry

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

No carpet on the floor only the casting platforms so pail of water cleans it off quick.  I have the boat docked this year so doesn't get cleaned after each time I use it so trying to wipe things down as soon as I land one or create a mess.

9 hours ago, ifishy said:

that is a fantastic example of how much variability there can be between individual fish of the same species that is why knowing some of the major identifiers is so key.  

Yeah I've been looking over the charts that were in other posts. Like my old infantry days of AFV recognition its all in the small details.

Yeah I've been looking over the charts that were in other posts. Like my old infantry days of AFV recognition its all in the small details.

Lmao. I was 11 bravo too we had a little different take on enemy recognition. Kill em all and let God sort em out.

26 minutes ago, tjo said:

Yes its a 2013 1875. great boat can be a bit small when the winds blow up on the big water.

Looked familiar 😊. I have a 2015 1875.  Agree on the size, it's a little hairy when the lake starts getting white tips.  The stern is a little too low

2 hours ago, swambach said:

Looked familiar 😊. I have a 2015 1875.  Agree on the size, it's a little hairy when the lake starts getting white tips.  The stern is a little too low

Agree with you on that.

2 hours ago, chinook35 said:

Lmao. I was 11 bravo too we had a little different take on enemy recognition. Kill em all and let God sort em out.

:yes: