Wanted Fishing spoons vintage

Hi, I'm interested in buying VINTAGE spoons,dodgers or attractors made by Luhr Jensen or Les Davis. Some names Pt Defiance-katchmac-katchmor-LG Johnson- Canadian-Alpena Diamond-Andy Reekers-Needle fish- and many other Jensen spoons.I would listen to any VINTAGE spoon offerings of any brand casting or trolling. I fish these I'm not a collector. Please let me know what you might have. I will only pay by Paypal and except USPS shipping flat rate. Thanks

I have bought a lot of spoons so far and appreciate all offers and transactions to date 6/30 still looking for more

Edited by brutus
update

I have quit fishing and am pretty sure  have some tackle that you are looking for. Those names were quite popular here on the Finger Lakes.I have cowbells and dodgers and maybe some spoons.I am selling stuff cheap so it can be used again. I will go through my boxes and see what all I can find. Do you want pics?

26 minutes ago, TROUTMAN 87 said:

I have quit fishing and am pretty sure  have some tackle that you are looking for. Those names were quite popular here on the Finger Lakes.I have cowbells and dodgers and maybe some spoons.I am selling stuff cheap so it can be used again. I will go through my boxes and see what all I can find. Do you want pics?

Size 0 wonderbread dodger?

58 minutes ago, TROUTMAN 87 said:

Sounds good Send pictures. 19195999912

53 minutes ago, stlhdr1st said:

Here follows pics of lures as discussed

IMG_20200625_101216.jpg

IMG_20200625_101225.jpg

let me know how much shipped for the andy reekers only and how much for the manistees and the reekers combined. Thanks for the follow up. 19195999912

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2020 at 10:16 AM, stlhdr1st said:

Here follows pics of lures as discussed

IMG_20200625_101216.jpg

IMG_20200625_101225.jpg

On 6/28/2020 at 5:52 PM, Purrfectfit said:

$60.00 Which includes Shipping

Sorry for late reply I never saw your message till now. I stink with the computer stuff. 60.00 sounds good if your still interested in shipping them to me. Let me know sorry for delay. Thanks

On 6/24/2020 at 8:30 AM, TROUTMAN 87 said:

did you find the time to look thru your fishing stuff?

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2020 at 1:11 PM, brutus said:

did you find the time to look thru your fishing stuff?

I have given all my boxes etc. a good search plus I just bought out a bunch more of tackle like you are looking for. Dodgers-27 alltogether- Luhr Jensen # 0,5-1 Les Davis chrome.Some are rough shape Size 00- 21 same some are rough,5 are brand new..Needlefish-5, not bad. Probably over 20 sets of cowbells. Jensen,Dave Davis,Les Davis, Miller, etc. and some misc. smaller sets and different names in the mix.$ 150.00 shipped for all.

1 hour ago, TROUTMAN 87 said:

I have given all my boxes etc. a good search plus I just bought out a bunch more of tackle like you are looking for. Dodgers-27 alltogether- Luhr Jensen # 0,5-1 Les Davis chrome.Some are rough shape Size 00- 21 same some are rough,5 are brand new..Needlefish-5, not bad. Probably over 20 sets of cowbells. Jensen,Dave Davis,Les Davis, Miller, etc. and some misc. smaller sets and different names in the mix.$ 150.00 shipped for all.

I will pass thanks for the offer