Lets have more feedback for the stupid planing for the construction at's wrights landing. The planning board,the Mayor most of all and was there no oversight from anyone for a project this big.You would think for about 12.5 million dollar's the state,or the federal goverment would have some oversight. To see who is able and qualified to do this project, and I know it would not have been the Oswego D.P.W..Do not get me wrong they are for the most part hard working people I am sure but not for a project of this magnitude.I wonder what the city's top brass planing was all the way from the top to the low person at the bottom.From what I heard it might not be open until mid summer next year.

Been some really nice browns we have landed a 10.5 ,12 and 13 lb brown so far this year with not much time fishing for them .Also been getting some good steelies way out deep .

14 hours ago, cjc said:

Lets have more feedback for the stupid planing for the construction at's wrights landing. The planning board,the Mayor most of all and was there no oversight from anyone for a project this big.You would think for about 12.5 million dollar's the state,or the federal goverment would have some oversight. To see who is able and qualified to do this project, and I know it would not have been the Oswego D.P.W..Do not get me wrong they are for the most part hard working people I am sure but not for a project of this magnitude.I wonder what the city's top brass planing was all the way from the top to the low person at the bottom.From what I heard it might not be open until mid summer next year.

Thank you for your opinion. Please tell us what your engineering and management qualifications are so we can understand better what your opinion is based on.

Edited by rolmops

whats yours, so you tell me how this project should have been done. What is your opinion, this only ruin my fishing season because I leave my boat there for every season and I am 3 hours away.

Edited by cjc
add

whats yours, so you tell me how this project should have been done. What is your opinion, this only ruin my fishing season because I leave my boat there for every season and I am 3 hours away.

If you’re 3 hours away, there’s likely another port of similar distance away. Why not keep your boat somewhere else for now?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Because of where we stay for free [family] and the time I got the notice about wrights landing all the marines I called we filled up and I already paid for the season still have not received a refund and I am not that rich where I had the money to pay another marine for a full season and I am use to fishing off Oswego.

Edited by cjc
add

I may have a little of experience in both, but certainly not enough to have a fact based opinion. Besides I don’t know what other considerations there were to do it this way.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

For me to give you how it should be done first read my other post. Second it would take me hours to type it but if you have experience you are close go on down and straighten them out so it can open by july 13, 2020.

Oswego daily news,between [RERI by New York State],and FEMA thats what it says but it is 12.6 million not 12.5

Edited by cjc
add

18 hours ago, seanc25 said:

Can someone help me understand the marina is closed, but launch is open situation? I run a 17" Lund/Trailer setup.
..can I launch and park my truck and trailer or not?

Sean

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes you can launch and park your truck/trailer in the lot. We launch our 23' out of there frequently, no problem. Good luck.

Edited by wallychaser

30 minutes ago, thork9 said:

No, 

I see others posting differently about launching (not the marina).  If its not ideal but workable, let them go there.  Don't draw them to Mexico unless its true.  I've seen your posts (in general) so I'll say I'm not sure which is which.  If I'm wrong I apologize, if you are poop stirring please don't.