Wrights Landing Marina

JUST GOT THE WORD ON THE MAYORS FACEBOOK WRIGHTS LANDING CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. WITH THE OSWEGO DPW DOING THE PROJECT GOOD BET IT WILL BE CLOSED NEXT YEAR TO.I WILL GET A NEW MARINA NEXT YEAR FOR SURE.

Edited by cjc
add

14 hours ago, fishinfreak said:

Last I knew there was ample parking for truck and trailer

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

When this project is all over people are not going to believe what they see... I cant go in to details because of my source but say good by to most of the parking.  Oswego could care less about the fishing public.  They don't have a clue the about revenue generated by the fishery nor do they care.

Edited by Tall Tails
  • Like 1

When this project is all over people are not going to believe what they see... I cant go in to details because of my source but say good by to most of the parking.  Oswego could care less about the fishing public.  They don't have a clue the about revenue generated by the fishery nor do they care.
Can you comment if the lower parking by the docks will be effected?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On 6/26/2020 at 7:36 AM, Tall Tails said:

Probably time to move on from Wright's Landing if that's the case. Parking is bad now near the docks on most weekends. I can't imagine it being worse than that when all is said and done.