FLTA Cayuga tourney

Hello, I am speaking from a new account (old account Bswinn) just wanted to know who is planning on participating this Sunday on Cayuga? I am planning on possibly heading out of deans if weather permits but I normally jig over on Cayuga so I will have to experiment different tactics. Judging by recent talk of Cayuga Downriggers and dipsys sound promising but I might have to play it safe with a Seth green. Weather looks iffy good luck to the other participants!

• Like 2

It's a club tournament... have to be a member of the FLTA to enter.  They're always looking for new members for any fisherman/trollers interested in joining.  It's a $20 per boat yearly membership, plus $25 per tournament.  They typically have 10 tournaments per year, 5 different lakes, 2 on each.  This year, the first 3 were canceled due to the virus.  Trolling is the only method for fishing allowed in the FLTA.   I'll be there Sunday, weather permitting.  Good luck.  Anybody interested in joining the club PM me and I can put you in touch with the guys that organize it.

Edited by cinnamon fish
  • Like 2

Yeah all it takes is the bass guys to clog up the ramp area parking their boats in that tiny area prior to start to make it less fun than normal:lol:

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 3

I spoke to couple of those bass guys Friday morning in Montezuma. They said they we fishing Cayuga Lake for their Pennsylvania State Bass Tournament. I asked shouldn’t the Pennsylvania State Tournament be in Pennsylvania? I don’t care, I just thought it was funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

I spoke to couple of those bass guys Friday morning in Montezuma. They said they we fishing Cayuga Lake for their Pennsylvania State Bass Tournament. I asked shouldn’t the Pennsylvania State Tournament be in Pennsylvania? I don’t care, I just thought it was funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I guess it depends on how good your livewell is and if you can drive fast haha

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app