Floor replacement in 1988 StarCraft Islander

What are your questions ,need a little to go on. Most Islanders from 84 thru 90 have basically the same floor plan or lay out.The floor is riveted to the stringers. The front cabin partitions  sit on the floor; if they have rot they will need replaced as they are the main support to the dash.The rear transoms interior support on Mine was bolted and riveted in place. 

One More drift!!Can I replace the floor in the cabin without removing any of the interior.Im not sure what you mean by rear transom support but I did notice the transom was rotton where the floor meets it.I bought this boat for a song from a lady who's husband passed away and I'm trying to decide if I want to sell as is or fix it.He had the hull painted professionally and was starting on the inside it looks good except for the floor

The floor in the cabin runs up under the cuddy benches or bunks to back under the forward part of the fuel tank area.If you plan on replacing the floor you could pull the fuel tank ,cut the old floor out and slide it in in 2 pieces.The boat i have had it done this way ,but I did a hull up rebuild .The center floor piece is about 25 inchs wide at rear and does a taper to the front area under the bunks in the cuddy it was just shy of 8 ft.If the transom shows rot at floor area this will have to be replaced also.Another thing if the boat was uncovered check the flotation foam under the floor for water saturation if saturated it will need to be pulled out and refoamed..Not being a Debby Downer, it is doable but there is alot of sweat involved.Is this boat boat an Inboard or out board? If this is an I/O the out drive has to removed to replace the transom plywood. I recommend  that You  take a look on i.boats.com.and look up starcraft rebuilds read several of the articles there then decide if you want to go ahead with this project.