Slide Diver Depth Chart on Braided Line

Good question. I talked to the Slide diver owner and his only depth chart for the performance ring on the magnum weight is a 2 to 1 ratio on the “2” setting. I found that to be accurate on 50lb braid at 2.5mph.

So, while confirming the 2 to 1 ratio, I set a slide diver to the “4” setting. I had to let out 100’ to get to 40’ (hit bottom) at 2.5mph.

So that “4” setting is a 2.5 to 1 ratio.

I routinely run the inside low slide divers on a “2” setting at 80’ down, so I let out 160’ of line.

I routinely run my outside high slide divers on a “4” setting at 70’ down, so I let out 170’ of line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/27/2020 at 5:27 PM, BowTech fever said:

Does anyone have a Slide Diver Depth Chart for braided line? We are running 30lb braided line and the Slide Diver with a magnum weight and a big ring. We don't have any information on them on a 2 setting 3 setting etc? Any help is appreciated. Thank you .

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I think the rule of thought is 3/1.  Regular.  And 2.5.  Or 2/1 with added weight and ring.   Your speed and lake o currents gonna put that to the test.  Best thing is to keep adjusting your setup to it fires or hits bottom.