After no reports or bad reports did the double team thing with Coyote K and did the offshore thing . Set up in 150 and headed north . Temp was deep . Came up about 20 ft to 80 ft or so at like 320  and rods started going . Seemed like the fish were on the underwater break . 

Anyway we wound up with 5 fish and dropped a few more . 

Got a few on dipsy at 280 on a green dot spin a my rig . 

Also a watermelon mag was the choice.  

320 to 380 best 101 ft down .

Early bite , when fog was on , it was good . When it cleared and Sun came up , they shut down for us .  

Congrats and good luck to Ken on his 

26# 14 king on top of the LOC leaderboard .

KIMG0966.jpg

Also the temp is screwy . It was 65 surface and 60 down 90 ft . Like the Thermocline hasn't set up yet . 

Edited by HB2
  • Like 2

You found what we found. We trolled from 160 to 380 headed Northwest out of the creek, only to go 0/8 on the way out. No dropsies, just a rip then gone. I think that it was the wicked current. Once we turned West, we managed to hook up, and we landed our next half dozen fish. On the swing, we hit a few more, then it was a pick for the last hour headed East. We ran in at 9:30 to grab the chainsaw before it got tot hot to work in the woods. Spoons were the ticket today- maybe Wonder Bread was best? But all the rods took shots. 90 down on the riggers and 150 on the wire divers with a Mag Dispy seemed best.

• Like 1

After no reports or bad reports did the double team thing with Coyote K and did the offshore thing . Set up in 150 and headed north . Temp was deep . Came up about 20 ft to 80 ft or so at like 320  and rods started going . Seemed like the fish were on the underwater break . 
Anyway we wound up with 5 fish and dropped a few more . 
Got a few on dipsy at 280 on a green dot spin a my rig . 

Also a watermelon mag was the choice.  

320 to 380 best 101 ft down .

Early bite , when fog was on , it was good . When it cleared and Sun came up , they shut down for us .  

Congrats and good luck to Ken on his 
26# 14 king on top of the LOC leaderboard .
KIMG0966.thumb.jpg.17aa4cfc3fdd2dfc281f739af90d847c.jpg

Also the temp is screwy . It was 65 surface and 60 down 90 ft . Like the Thermocline hasn't set up yet . 
Thanks Gary, it was great fun fishing along side with u this morning and ur son off shore! Working as a team is great and we will have many more times with great success sharing information between the two of us TKS! Our biggest boxed was 26.14IMG_20200628_075430538.jpeg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 5

Thanks Gary, it was great fun fishing along side with u this morning and ur son off shore! Working as a team is great and we will have many more times with great success sharing information between the two of us TKS! Our biggest boxed was 26.14IMG_20200628_075430538.thumb.jpeg.d278d6654ba9db7a5059f3d228baaeb8.jpeg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's a dandy. Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk