Slow day.  Fished 5:30-11:00. 3 for 6.  2 kings, 10lb & 5lb &  a 7lb steel head.  Started in 350ft  and trolled to 450ft and then from 450ft back to 100ft. Saw very few fish. All caught on spoons. Rougher than the forecasted 2ft or less. Water was 60 deg 75 ft down everywhere but 450ft where it was 48.

• Like 2

I was out this morning fished 250 to 300 being the best water did 12 bites and only landed 7 off them.One mature in the box unhooked one with the net ugh.And 2 to 3 other nice ones lost all on the same meat rig.A couple steelheads to throw In there also.Could not get a spoon bite to go for me today.Marked fished up until 11 then the screen died.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

34 minutes ago, lafcfishing33 said:

Went 12/16 this morning 4 matures 18-21lbs two bows and two coho rest were 2 year old kings mostly meat down dee over 330-360 one mature on a spoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

How deep were you running?  We went 3/3 on 2 year old kings spoon bite 75’ down.  Also caught 8 bows and lost 1

Thanks. We were down 85 and 75 on riggers. Started in 280 out to 410 then back into 300 to 330

Similar bite this afternoon picked up 4 more matures 15-20# and one just over 25 fish moved up about 20 feet In the water column in the afternoon 65-80 foot was the hot zone in water was 54 degrees down 80 over 325. Meat and spoons took all fish this afternoon also could not buy a fly bite. Morning trip we ended 12/16 I believe if I remember correctly long day lol and this afternoon we went 12/13. All in all an amazing day found you just have to work the marks over and over again seemed like every hour or so we’d get a hot spot a double here or there then quiet down for an hour then pick back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United