Cayuga Deans Cove

Finally finished installing hydraulic steering and autopilot on my boat and decided to test it out this morning with my wife, brother in law and nephew. Landed 4 lakers, 2 rainbows and an atlantic. Fished everything from 60-250' of water with the most luck around 80'. Rainbows and Atlantic all came on the dipsys down about 35 with orange and yellow spoons being the ticket. 1 laker on the dipsys as well with watermelon cowbells and gambler rigs taking several more lakers on the downriggers. All fish were legal size with the large rainbow measuring just over 24".27687.jpeg27688.jpeg

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

Sk8man hope you are having luck this morning with the fish. I always enjoy reading your input on here. As a long time lurker I have learned a thing or two from reading your comments to guys looking for help.

Reeldoc. That rainbow was absolutely beautiful. A fish I was proud to get in the boat for sure. It gave a nice acrobatic show almost to the boat getting up in the air a couple times, I though for sure it would spit the hook.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1