Henderson monsters in the shadows

We were trolling on way to Henderson right off Robert Wehl State park, and stopped to cast on these schools of 15-20 fish that appeared 20-24”+. Any ideas? They seemed to big to be bass? Zoom in on pictures-one pic shows pretty good forked tail like a Laker? These schools would come up out of 18’, and hunt through 8’ then back downIMG_6010.JPGIMG_6009.JPGIMG_6006.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We fished Blind Sodus for bass last weekend where the lake met the bay and I saw the same thing . 

They are Carp . My buddy caught a 20#  on a Senco  worm. 

They were everywhere .  

Thanks. Carp make sense but patterns in the 1 pic look like bass. They wouldn’t acknowledge anything we threw at them !

I was at Grenadier island a week ago and in this shadow that was cast over the water there was a pile of smallmouths in about 15 fow.

It was dead calm crystal clear and i could see them clearly and i was seein 5 and 6 lb. Smallmouths. Same thing, threw everything at them from crankbaits to wacky worms and no takers.

• Like 1

I was at Grenadier island a week ago and in this shadow that was cast over the water there was a pile of smallmouths in about 15 fow.
It was dead calm crystal clear and i could see them clearly and i was seein 5 and 6 lb. Smallmouths. Same thing, threw everything at them from crankbaits to wacky worms and no takers.

That’s really what I thought they were