Finished 3 for 3 all rainbows.  Last came on wonder bread 75 down over 120. 

Flys were super annoying today.  Also saw a crazy kayaker this morning out about a mile and a half from shore.  It was calm but I wouldn't have the balls for that

I had a slow morning. Marking very few. Small king on Green FF down 100 over 400. Went shallow and deep. Fleas were really bad.
My fishhawk is acting up. Not giving me readings past 60 ft. I don't know what thats all about but I have to get that right asap. My little handheld back up fishhawk did the job but I desperately missed reading the screen.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Thanks 1

We did okay, comparatively. We were three for four on kings and caught half a dozen steelies, with another three or four rips that we missed. It was sporadic from 160' out past 400', but most of the fish came on riggers at 90' and 150' wire mag divers. I had a newbie on board, so we only fished four rods - sometimes more is less. Wonderbread 28 size was best. 

• Like 1

I was out from Sandy this morning too...Took a nice teenage King on a rainbow spoon off a cheater in 170FOW on a ball that was down 100.  Trolled out to 250 with a blank screen.  Turned around and headed in.  Had a rip on the dipsie, but no hook up in 180FOW.  In 170 FOW doubled up on steelies.  One on the leadcore out all ten colors on a wonderbread plug and the other came off the cheater that took the salmon earlier in the day.  Put some Gambler rigs on in 110FOW and doubled right up on two nice lakers...Called it a day around 11:45.

• Like 2

I might be crazy BUT I’ve been taking my line out 200 Ft and coating a rag with WD40 in the center and running it up and down the line before fishing and it seems to help with the fleas. I trailer my boat so I do it in the yard. It seems to keep the number of fleas down but it also makes them easier to flick off. I have 30 ft of Yozuri Hybrid leader - I don’t coat that - just the 200ft of 30 lb line

Again- I might be crazy but it seems to be helping me in both LO and the FLX.

Hope someone else benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1