Parker 2120 SC - anyone own one

Good evening.  Does anyone own a Parker 2120 SC in western NY, central NY, finger lakes area?  Would it be possible to see the layout firsthand?  Thank you for your consideration.

DirtyHooker,
Thanks for the response.  Greatly appreciated. Perhaps you have given me a good reason to come up to your beautiful neck of the woods.  Currently just a little too far based on my schedule the next few weeks.

Here are A few questions If you have a moment:

Are you very happy with boat?

Is there anything you found as a surprise both positive?
or negative?

How many People comfortable fish with?

How many People comfortable cruise with?

My biggest Initial concern is whether to it will be a problem trolling and running back and forth from pilot house to deck.  Do you have secondary helm?  Remote steer?  Or autopilot?

Thanks again.

I just saw your private message.  Thanks for the kind gesture.  I did reply to your message.  Thanks.

We regularly fish 4 occasionally 5 seating in cabin is set up for 3 comfortably about in and out of cabin yes there is a nice step down into cabin I currently have a Lowrance HDS 9 with Lowrance Auto Pilot on it I do plan on purchasing a HDS 7 to link to mount above door to be able to make adjustments to auto pilot without stepping down in cabin Chk your pms

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app