Funny Mike he texted me this morning and asked where to go. Tried to call him and no answer. Got a text a little later saying fish on. Pretty cool that they are doing it on their own. Frankly I’m jealous about the Atlantic but I probably saved a bunch of money not being with them, I’d have probably mounted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fisherman21 said:

Good morning out there. We finished 8/14 (4 kings, 3 steelhead, and the Atlantic). All the boats around us were hooking up too. At one point all 4 rods took hits at the same time. Awesome morning out!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Way to go! What depth were you fishing today?

Good morning out there. We finished 8/14 (4 kings, 3 steelhead, and the Atlantic). All the boats around us were hooking up too. At one point all 4 rods took hits at the same time. Awesome morning out!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

IMG_1378.JPGIMG_1377.JPG

• Like 2

The same depth(110-160) worked well for us West of Sandy...…. We boated 10, but lost the 2 biggest fish of the day.....  65 to 90 down..... mostly spoons for us. 2 steelies, and the balance kings. Beautiful day.....
july2king.thumb.jpg.eff018ae0fb2fa3cfa5d18c97125898c.jpg

Great stuff Mike

tougher for us today...….. 5 kings and a lost brown from 125 - 175. West of the creek..... temp went deeper, current got less. Biggest fish today was 12ish lbs, and we had a treble break off of a tournament tied fly to lose our only major of the day. Pulled at 9:45 to miss the ____show at the ramp.

Happy 4th folks...…. enjoy the day and breath good air.

• Like 1