Nice work!  Great to see things heating up.I’m  Heading up next weekend but gonna Be out of oak orchard saturday and maybe mexico sunday.  Thanks for the report

Anyone out there now catching?  Depth, location? I'm on my way out there now 6:15 am

Let me know how your making out . I’m heading up tomorrow morning to fish . This will be first trip of the year. I will report. Tight lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Real good marks around 100 feet over 135, had some issues so only fished for an hour and had one on,,,good reports of fish and marks showed up good and was encouraging. Stopping at fish cleaning station and seeing salmon cleaned was encouraging also

• Like 1

We boxed our limit this morning out of Mexico. We fished the dunes in 160ft of water. Deep fish 90, 100,110 riggers 4 out of 6 came on meat and other two were spoon bite (blue whaler)

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 2

Fished in front of big river , 150- 180 fow. Went 2-4 . One 21 lb king and a nice coho. 115 rigger took a shot with Mc rocket . Dropped that fish . Got the king on 320 dipsey, FF. Took coho on 105 rigger FF. Missed one on 105 rigger FF. Tough fishing .IMG_3830.JPGIMG_3831.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2