Flashers warping

Has anybody ever had this problem. They're all Kingfisher 2 . I had them stuffed in a plastic tackle box fairly tightly. Not sure how it happened but I'm wondering which ones are actually the good ones. I guess I'm going to have to run them off the side of the boat and see how they work. Has anybody ever seen this before20200705_110430.jpeg20200705_110436.jpeg20200705_110525.jpeg

Sent from my SM-A505U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Maybe they overheated in the hot weather?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Some plastics don’t mix well. I’ve had plastic lures melt when in contact with other plastic I’ve used kingfisher II flashers for a long time and never had that problem. I would get a heat gun and carefully heat the warped ones and try to true them up

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Heat warped them. Take a heat gun and gradually warm them up and bend them back and they’ll be alright. They’re made out of a material similar to plexiglass. Google it or look on YouTube there’s a guy that actually makes his own “big al’s” flashers out of plexiglass. Hope this helps would hate to see those get thrown in the trash!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It (heat from sun even when in container, vehicle or boat) can also happen to some plastic stickbaits that get really distorted out of shape. The heat will also melt plastic baits....don't ask how I know this :lol:

Edited by Sk8man
  • Like 1