for sale : usa 2 new line counter reels SOLD****

I'm just clearing out some extra stuff. I have two new in the box never used left handed retrieve abu garcia alphamar digital line counters. A 16 and a 20.  130$ for both and I also have a couple of planer board rods that are designed for walleye and are telescopic.  An 8 ft daiwa dxw and a fenwick eagle 7'10.   Each rod used twice.  40$ each or buy all 4 pieces for 180$.  I won't ship ( no time to get to post office and too lazy) pick up in Cortland or I do have to drive to Wolcott tomorrow.

Edited by Landshark

8 hours ago, icu.traveler said:

I will take all 4.  You ever come up to Syracuse? If not I'll drive to Cortland later this week for pick up.

Ok I'll pm you my phone number and we can meet halfway this week or whatever works

This guy, Landshark is not a man of his word and not to be trusted.
He PM'd me his number next morning. The following morning I texted him that I can get out of work early on Tuesday - no answer. PM next day, again no answer. Finally call the guy, he sold it to someone else. I texted him asking why not just be honest and answer my first text. He said that any other person would done it different then me ,and that I should kiss his a**. Yeah, guy's real classy.
By the way is there a place to report a bad transaction on this site? I couldn't find it.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fwiw I contacted the seller about the reels/rods noting that you were closer and had spoken up first in the post, but if the sale fell thru I’d be willing to drive up and get them.  

The following night he said he hadn’t heard from you so I could come get them if I wanted.  Seller is great....even changed out the batteries in the line counters for me.  I wouldn’t hesitate to buy anything from him again.  I think he just wanted the gear gone quick and conveniently.

7 hours ago, icu.traveler said:

This guy, Landshark is not a man of his word and not to be trusted.
He PM'd me his number next morning. The following morning I texted him that I can get out of work early on Tuesday - no answer. PM next day, again no answer. Finally call the guy, he sold it to someone else. I texted him asking why not just be honest and answer my first text. He said that any other person would done it different then me ,and that I should kiss his a**. Yeah, guy's real classy.
By the way is there a place to report a bad transaction on this site? I couldn't find it.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G955U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I could happily post all the screenshots where you failed to communicate me after I left you my phone number.  I definitely told you to kiss my 🍑 after you started to threaten me in text that you would report me and all this other nonsense.  I'm a stand up guy and I'm sorry you waited to contact me.  I can even post the screenshot of the man who ended up buying them.  I told that man that you responded first and that I would give you the first opportunity.  Only after failing to hear from you, I proceeded to the next seller.  Have a great day. 

• Like 1