New to salmon fishing. Gear suggestions please

Hello everyone.
Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions you may offer.  I’m a Lake Erie guy and fish mainly walleye with a little steelhead.  I’ll be bringing up a 20’ boat if that matters for gear recommendations. I plan on running downriggers and wire Dipsys to start.   

I am looking for advice on what rods and reels to purchase for wire dipsys and downriggers.  I plan on running 2 #1 dipsys on the outside and 2 magnum dipsys on the inside.  I already have 2 9ft TDR medium heavy I plan to use for the outside dipsy rods,   I also have (2) 8ft TDR Medium I plan on using for inside dipsy rods?  I planned on using sealine 47 reels for wire unless the capacity is not enough for 1000ft wire.   For downriggers I have 10 lb weights, unless 12 lb is necessary then I can find some.   What downrigger clips are better then others? 

Any spoon, flies, meat rigs, flashers, and terminal tackle Recommendations would be appreciated as well. 

It is my understanding 4 dipsys and 2 downriggers May be a lot to start with but I want to have it just in case.   

To be short ,

-dipsy rod suggestions 

-will 47 sealines hold 1000ft of wire 

-downrigger rods and reels suggestions

-spoons, flies, meat rig, flashers, and terminal tackle suggestions
-any other necessary tips or tricks 

Thanks again for any help.  

Joe