Ibay tonight. Went 150-220. Temps between 60-80 feet seemed great. Threw the kitchen sink at them. Had one ripper at 90 ft on a blue dolphin and I was late to the party. He got away. I had high hopes tonight so I'm bummed.

Then my shifter on my controller would go into gear but wouldn't give her gas. Good times.

So my 9.9 kicker took me 3.5 miles back to the Genny.

Some trips are so amazing. Knock offs like crazy. Coppers hitting...

Oh well. Next time

I think I'm more pissed that my shifter failed. Anyone know a mechanic that travels? I'm sure the boat doesn't need to come out of the water. I'm in the Genny.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sorry to hear, I thought that stuff just happened to me.  Just yesterday my kicker mount was stuck so had to troll with my main motor. Plugs fouled as usual and had to ride 6 miles in at 6 mph.always something

Boat died wouldn't start, thought plugs were fouled and got towed in. After an hour of investigation and new plugs I discovered kill switch was off. Every trip is a learning experience. #WeAllSuckSometimes 

• Like 1

Boat died wouldn't start, thought plugs were fouled and got towed in. After an hour of investigation and new plugs I discovered kill switch was off. Every trip is a learning experience. #WeAllSuckSometimes 
Love that on the kill switch. I was pulling up to the dock once of course a good three or four miles an hour I went to put it in neutral and accidentally pulled the cord on the kill switch and it was just too damn late I blew up that dock so hard thank God they put one of those fabric cushions going around it because the Keel of my boat hit that thing and I launch my boat halfway on top of that dock. I felt like Jim Carrey in Pet Detective when he parked at little Jeep in between those two big vehicles and he did like eight cartwheels on the way in and it was hysterical

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1