Gotta start by thanking Bill (whaler1) for hooking me up with great info. Took 2 past co-workers from Kodak out. We set up near Bill around 4pm in 150 and fished out to 220. Best water was 150-170. 50-70 down. Lost rainbow in 1st 15 minutes on wonderbread spoon. Had a lot of releases on spoons but no hook ups. Around 6pm things heated up. Starboard dipsey w SD/fly fires and we lost a good one. Fires again and my buddy landed that one. As I was setting that back it fires again with only 60 on the line counter. I let the other friend land that one. Little bit later the port dipsey goes. Buddy fights that one for little while and loses it. It was a good fish. As I am setting that back the other dipsey goes again. I fought that one and landed it. I released that fish but buddy wanted the other 2. Buddy had 45 ride home and we had fish so we left lake little early even though fish were hitting. Well getting home early didn’t work out. As we entered Braddocks there was a bayliner boat with 3 younger guys flagging people down. I decided to swing by since other boats kept going. They needed a tow. So we towed them to the dock. Nice kids and very appreciative. So night was longer than expected but productive. I ran 2 dipseys at 150/175 on 2.5 setting with SD/flies. White/blacks. Green flies. Stacked 2 riggers with wonderbread spoon, NK 28 black/white on 1 rigger and 10” SD with herring cut bait IMG_4419.JPGIMG_4420.JPGIMG_4424.JPGIMG_0196.JPGIMG_0200.JPGIMG_4429.JPGIMG_4421.JPGIMG_4422.JPGplug in place of meat on deepest rigger with 2 face spoon stacked above. No hits on cut bait plug. The current was pretty strong. Fish Hawk was reading 3.0 but boat was barely making any ground going west to east.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 4