Cool trip

I've wanted to do a open ocean tuna charter for as long as I can remember, and it finally happened. We did a canyon trip out of jersey June 26. We caught yellowfin and bluefin, and ALOT of them! We got quite the nature show as well. It was a dream come true, and to top it off I did the trip with my dad and brothers.

IMG_7445.JPGIMG_2398.JPGIMG_2399.JPGIMG_2357.JPGIMG_2356.JPG

Here is the video!

The Fishin’ Physician Assistant

• Like 4

Thats awesome. How much does a trip like that cost? I’ve been wanting to do a tuna trip for as long as I can remember also.  Even considered sellin my salmon gear and boat and start tuna fishing.  Lol.  I could eat fresh Tuna everyday.  Great trip.  

Thats awesome. How much does a trip like that cost? I’ve been wanting to do a tuna trip for as long as I can remember also.  Even considered sellin my salmon gear and boat and start tuna fishing.  Lol.  I could eat fresh Tuna everyday.  Great trip.  

Another area for tuna is “Nags Head, NC in March. Out of Oregon Inlet 40 miles to the steaming Gulf Stream you can do well.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The way to go, if it's just you, is join an open boat trip- pretty much all the boats offer that. You Can do a day trip for like 400 a man, and overnight 30 hr trip for like 750 a man. Most overnight boats, if you book the whole thing, are like 4 grand at least so you'd want to do with 6 guys to split the cost

The Fishin’ Physician Assistant

• 4 weeks later...