Live bait dealer near Skaneateles?

I  pass Forest Fishery in Homer on the way, but am  not sure if they still carry bait.. Their site no longer mentions it.. If not, are there any other local places to get a few dozen minnows?.. Taking my 7 YO grandson tp Skinny in my boat and have worms, but some live minnows will give him a better shot at something more sizeable than a rock bass, perch or pumpkinseed,,, bob

there is also another self serve bait shop near Borodino NY.  You take 41 south until you get to a blinking light.  Take a right at the light whic is Rose HIll.  About a mile down on the left(just after Eibert Road) you wil see a sign on the left for bait. Take a left onto the driveway and the first building on your right is where Glenn Ireland has his bait shop.  It is self serve with multiple tanks of bait fish and worms.  He has crayfish too which are awesome bait for smallies on Skaneateles.  Just write down what you are buying and put the cash in the jar.

• 2 weeks later...
 I  pass Forest Fishery in Homer on the way, but am  not sure if they still carry bait.. Their site no longer mentions it.. If not, are there any other local places to get a few dozen minnows?.. Taking my 7 YO grandson tp Skinny in my boat and have worms, but some live minnows will give him a better shot at something more sizeable than a rock bass, perch or pumpkinseed,,, bob

Penny at the new hope naturals store has fatheads n worms.
Not sure what her hours are though.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United